ozopenletter.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This site was born on 31 March 2011.  Reactivated on 23 September 2015 Hit Counter reset to 0  ~~With your help it will grow into something worthwhile.~~

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: **** Guests and Members Please Read ****  (Read 696 times)

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
**** Guests and Members Please Read ****
« on: April 04, 2016, 07:39:55 AM »

This category has been newly added to the forum. In this category Guests are able to view and cast a vote in polls, they are also permitted to view and take part in discussions in topics by replying to existing topics and start new topics, however the reply or new topic will not appear until it has been approved by the moderation team.

If you feel that you wish to become a regular member please register, regular members are not required to have their posts pre approved before they become visible, also there is a members section of the forum that is unseen by the general public. 

Guest contributors are required to supply a name that will be attributed to the post and an email address so that acknowledgement can be forwarded. The email address is not made public.

All contributions will be acknowledged within 24 hours.
This site has a profanity filter installed so please do not abuse it.
I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.