ozopenletter.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Registered Members:-
If you are having difficulty logging in, contact Administration    ozopenletter-1@hotmail.com

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Official Narrative  (Read 3451 times)

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
Official Narrative
« on: April 05, 2016, 01:09:48 AM »

The  Official Narrative (9/11 Commission Report) has stated that on 11th September 2011 the twin towers of the World Trade Centre (WTC1 and WTC2) were struck by jetliners (Boeing767-200) which severed perimeter and core columns and in conjunction  jet fuel caused the towers to collapse.

For those who are not familiar with the dimensions of the columns, I have compiled a series of illustrations and included some actual photograph of the columns for your consideration.

There were 57 perimeter columns per side and 47 core columns

I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
Re: Official Narrative
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2016, 04:34:15 AM »

As a comparison here is a collision between a tree (wood) and a vehicle (steel).
The tree is still standing and the vehicle is destroyed.

Compare the above with an aluminium hollow aircraft and steel beams, multiple steel beams.

Give some thought to how an aluminium, hollow fuselage or wing could sever massive steel beams.

Some video footage shows the nose of the aircraft (plastic) emerging from the other side of the building..............how is that possible?
I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

Lorna, KY

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 06:21:22 AM »

Thank you Poddy. I had no concept of the size of steel that was used in the construction of the buildings. From what is seen on television it looks like the plane just vanishes into the wall.
You have encouraged me to look into it a lot closer.
You have set out argument a lot clearer than what I have seen in the past. I will certainly be back to have another look in the future.

Cheers

• Sage
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2016, 07:35:58 AM »

Got a link to the report that you read, Podds?

Nowhere in the one that I read (all 585 pages) does it seem to claim that the any of the perimeter or core columns were severed.

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/sept11/911Report.pdf
"Some people go their whole lives without ever really living for a minute."

Cheers

• Sage
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2016, 07:45:50 AM »

And as for the car hitting the tree, cars are designed to crumple on impact to absorb the force of the collision thus protecting the passenger cage. I've done similar to a 1986 toyota corolla traveling at about 20klm per hour when I ran up the back of another car in heavy traffic. The car I hit didn't get a scratch (an older model) but the entire front end of my car was crumpled and destroyed. That was just from hitting a bumper bar of a car at a reasonably low speed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crumple_zone

http://auto.howstuffworks.com/car-driving-safety/safety-regulatory-devices/crumple-zone.htm

Cheers

• Sage
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2016, 07:49:40 AM »

Some video footage shows the nose of the aircraft (plastic) emerging from the other side of the building..............how is that possible?

Got a link?

Cheers

• Sage
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2016, 08:01:44 AM »

As a comparison here is a collision between a tree (wood) and a vehicle (steel).
The tree is still standing and the vehicle is destroyed.

Cars are generally made from steel panels with obvious weaknesses at each join and each part. (example where the car door meets the bit it screws into, or the bonnet is attached by the hinges to the bit under the windshield. They are not a continuous piece of reinforced steel from bumper to bumper. They are designed to crumple on impact making the crash look worse than it really was.

Have a look at the chassis in your pic - probably the only continuous piece of steel in the car - still in one piece, eh?

https://www.quora.com/Automobile-Production-Why-are-cars-still-mainly-made-from-metal

Every report I have read says that the steel columns were only damaged by the impact of the plane and that it was the resulting fires that weakened them causing them to bow inwards as they were forced to support the weight of the internal building that was being destroyed by the fires.

Cheers

• Sage
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2016, 08:13:51 AM »

"In addition to the columns weakening, the floors that were in the vicinity of those faces also weakened. And as a result of that, the floors sagged. And the sagging of the floors actually helped pull the external columns inward. And caused an inward bowing of the external columns. That is captured in photographs.

What then happened after the inward bowing is there was a stage at which a critical amount of inward bowing took place, and the columns snapped. And essentially the columns, once they snapped, the inwardly-bowed columns suddenly sprung back and out. And once that happened, the top mass, that rigid mass of somewhere on the order of 10 to 20 floors just started moving downward.

And the structure below, because of the fracturing of the columns just before it, that had snapped, was unable to withstand the energy that was released."

http://www.sharpprintinginc.com/911/index.php?module=pagemaster&PAGE_user_op=view_page&PAGE_id=367&MMN_position=726:726

Cheers

• Sage
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2016, 08:28:00 AM »

The design of the buildings and why they collapsed.

http://www.tms.org/pubs/journals/jom/0112/eagar/eagar-0112.html

Cheers

• Sage
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2016, 08:38:19 AM »

sam

• Veteran
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2016, 12:55:24 PM »

Where in the report does it say the aluminium wing etc cut through steel columns?  Do you have a link? Page, paragraph? 

I have an interesting pic too.  How is this possible?

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2016, 08:24:03 PM »

Where in the report does it say the aluminium wing etc cut through steel columns?  Do you have a link? Page, paragraph? 

I have an interesting pic too.  How is this possible?

Your picture is a perfect example of the Newtonian laws :)

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2016, 08:38:03 PM »

Cheers you say that the 9/11 Commission report neglects to mention columns, I will just add that to the other myriad of other things that the neglected to mention and swept under the carpet, like the Newtonian laws.

Disregard the red square that, I expect it is the work of an overzealous photoshop editor, it is supposed to be a woman at the entry wound.
Here is some graphic proof of what the  they missed.  Count the number of columns severed. 

sam

• Veteran
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2016, 09:00:05 PM »

Your picture is a perfect example of the Newtonian laws :)

Then I have no idea what you're getting at here.  You'll will have to spell it out.  :-[

Cheers

• Sage
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2016, 09:26:17 PM »

Poddy, YOU claimed that the report said that the columns were sliced through. I just asked you to show me which report you read to make that statement. The report that I found did not say that. Could you just show me the source of your information rather than a picture that you acknowledge has been photoshopped?

How is anyone supposed to comment on what you claim to be fact if they cannot see what it is you are referring to?

The  Official Narrative (9/11 Commission Report) has stated that on 11th September 2011 the twin towers of the World Trade Centre (WTC1 and WTC2) were struck by jetliners (Boeing767-200) which severed perimeter and core columns and in conjunction  jet fuel caused the towers to collapse.

Cheers you say that the 9/11 Commission report neglects to mention columns, I will just add that to the other myriad of other things that the neglected to mention and swept under the carpet, like the Newtonian laws.

That is not what I said at all.

Got a link to the report that you read, Podds?

Nowhere in the one that I read (all 585 pages) does it seem to claim that the any of the perimeter or core columns were severed.

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/sept11/911Report.pdf

THAT's what I said. Now, I may be reading a different report to the one that you have read, so I ask, so that we are on the same page, could you please show me the report that YOU read?

Could you please show me the official narrative to which you refer?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 22 queries.