ozopenletter.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This site was born on 31 March 2011.  Reactivated on 23 September 2015 Hit Counter reset to 0  ~~With your help it will grow into something worthwhile.~~

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Official Narrative  (Read 2885 times)

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
Re: Official Narrative
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2016, 09:28:03 PM »

OK.
That sliver of wood, if you notice, is tapered and straight.
From the results in the picture it must have been moving at some speed and at a right angle to the gutter. At initial impact the  motive action at to point of entry exceeded the inertia force of that area of the gutter. The nature of wood is that it is strongest in the direction in which the grain runs.
The wood being tapered would have caused friction on the sides of the initial hole created by the smaller diameter of the wood which in turn absorbed the energy of the forward motion and when all the energy was expended the system came to rest.
as in your picture :)

Your event illustrated Newtonian laws perfectly :)
I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

Cheers

• Sage
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2016, 09:29:44 PM »

Where in the report does it say the aluminium wing etc cut through steel columns?  Do you have a link? Page, paragraph? 

I have an interesting pic too.  How is this possible?

Your picture is a perfect example of the Newtonian laws :)

In what way? Could you please explain this please?
"Some people go their whole lives without ever really living for a minute."

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2016, 09:45:51 PM »

The  Official Narrative (9/11 Commission Report) has stated that on 11th September 2011 the twin towers of the World Trade Centre (WTC1 and WTC2) were struck by jetliners (Boeing767-200) which severed perimeter and core columns and in conjunction jet fuel caused the towers to collapse.

What I said is above, I suggest that you read it again.
There is a multitude of photographic evidence that perimeter columns were severed between 30 and 32.
Extrapolating that core columns were severed is a matter of history. If they were not severed they would be still standing. perhaps the 9/11 Commission missed that salient point as well.
I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2016, 09:47:52 PM »

Cheers, you may have missed this.

OK.
That sliver of wood, if you notice, is tapered and straight.
From the results in the picture it must have been moving at some speed and at a right angle to the gutter. At initial impact the  motive action at to point of entry exceeded the inertia force of that area of the gutter. The nature of wood is that it is strongest in the direction in which the grain runs.
The wood being tapered would have caused friction on the sides of the initial hole created by the smaller diameter of the wood which in turn absorbed the energy of the forward motion and when all the energy was expended the system came to rest.
as in your picture :)

Your event illustrated Newtonian laws perfectly :)

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2016, 10:01:45 PM »

Here is an illustration of the floor plan of one of the WTC towers I have overlayed a Boeing 767-200, in scale and at approximately the same angle as the alleged aircraft strike

I have also included a picture of aircraft wing versus bird impact

Cheers

• Sage
« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2016, 10:08:33 PM »

Poddy, could you please just show me the report that you read so that I can read it too? If you are referring to the official narrative, don't you think that those also engaging in this discussion with you should also read it?

There is a multitude of photographic evidence that perimeter columns were severed between 30 and 32.

Which building are you talking about? To my knowledge, the jetliners hit floors 80 and 60. The live footage does not seem to show that the planes hit less than 1/3 of the way up the building, but rather the planes seem to have hit closer to the top.

Compare the above with an aluminium hollow aircraft and steel beams, multiple steel beams.

Give some thought to how an aluminium, hollow fuselage or wing could sever massive steel beams.

So how could the wings of the planes sever the columns on floor 30 if they (the planes) were 30 and 50 floors above? The planes were nowhere near floor 30 on either of the two buildings.

Cheers

• Sage
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2016, 10:11:02 PM »

DEAR PODDY, COULD YOU PLEASE SUPPLY A COPY OF THE REPORT TO WHICH YOU ARE REFERRING?

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2016, 10:22:26 PM »

There should be only one report version

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/sept11/911Report.pdf

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2016, 10:27:12 PM »

cheers, between 30 ad 23 COLUMNS I did not mention floors

Count them

Cheers

• Sage
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2016, 11:10:42 PM »

There should be only one report version

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/sept11/911Report.pdf

Thank you. Yes, we are referring to the same report.

Now, could you please show me in this report where it said this?

The  Official Narrative (9/11 Commission Report) has stated that on 11th September 2011 the twin towers of the World Trade Centre (WTC1 and WTC2) were struck by jetliners (Boeing767-200) which severed perimeter and core columns and in conjunction  jet fuel caused the towers to collapse.

Cheers you say that the 9/11 Commission report neglects to mention columns, I will just add that to the other myriad of other things that the neglected to mention and swept under the carpet, like the Newtonian laws.

Poddy, did you read what the purpose of the report was? I think you will find that this is why these things were not mentioned in the report because it was never intended to be a report on the collapse of the buildings.

The purpose of the report was

"We  have  come  together  with  a  unity  of  purpose  because  our  nation
demands it. September 11, 2001, was a day of unprecedented shock and suf-
fering in the history of the United States.The nation was unprepared. How
did this happen, and how can we avoid such tragedy again?

To  answer  these  questions, the  Congress  and  the  President  created  the
National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States (Public
Law 107-306, November 27, 2002).
Our mandate was sweeping. The law directed us to investigate “facts and
circumstances relating to the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001,” includ-
ing those relating to intelligence agencies, law enforcement agencies, diplo-
macy, immigration  issues  and  border  control, the  flow  of  assets  to  terrorist
organizations, commercial  aviation, the  role  of  congressional  oversight  and
resource allocation,
and other areas determined relevant by the Commission."

The report was never responsible for commenting on the state of the buildings. The purpose of the report was to identify why the attacks were a surprise and to make recommendations for how to be more prepared in the future so as to avoid such attacks.

Cheers

• Sage
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2016, 11:16:14 PM »

cheers, between 30 ad 23 COLUMNS I did not mention floors

Count them

OK. Sorry, and thanks.

But, can you now answer where the report says what you claim? Also explain why it would report anything of that nature considering that this was not the purpose of the report in the first place? That probably explains why those things weren't in it, don't ya think?

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2016, 11:40:14 PM »

The law directed us to investigate “facts and
circumstances relating to the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001,”

According to that statement, it has been assumed that the events of September 11 were a "Terrorist Attack". How could that be established without an investigation into the events?.

It goes on to say that that the reason for the 9/11 report was commissioned because of that assumption

How could the crime of September 11, being the biggest crime in the United Sates, go uninvestigated? To this date it still has not been investigated, furthermore evidence from the crime scene was destroyed as fast as possible. Why?

Cheers

• Sage
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2016, 11:53:55 PM »

Why don't you ever answer what I ask? It's like trying to get blood out of a stone! It shouldn't be this hard!

This specific report does not say what you claim that it said and nor was it ever intended to. So why try and make out that it is something that it isn't? Trying to make out that it said things that it didn't and criticizing it for not including things that it was never intended to and then trying to use that as proof that there is some conspiracy.

Why did you claim that the report said things that it didn't and why do you try and attribute things to it that are missing when they were never intended to be a part of that report anyway?

and what were the next sentences which outlined the scope of the report?

Cheers

• Sage
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2016, 12:10:05 AM »

According to that statement, it has been assumed that the events of September 11 were a "Terrorist Attack". How could that be established without an investigation into the events?.

It goes on to say that that the reason for the 9/11 report was commissioned because of that assumption

An assumption that it was a terrorist attack?

"In November 2001, U.S. forces recovered a videotape from a destroyed house in Jalalabad, Afghanistan. In the video, bin Laden is seen talking to Khaled al-Harbi and admits foreknowledge of the attacks."

On December 27, 2001, a second bin Laden video was released. In the video, he said, "It has become clear that the West in general and America in particular have an unspeakable hatred for Islam. ... It is the hatred of crusaders. Terrorism against America deserves to be praised because it was a response to injustice, aimed at forcing America to stop its support for Israel, which kills our people. ... We say that the end of the United States is imminent, whether Bin Laden or his followers are alive or dead, for the awakening of the Muslim umma (nation) has occurred",

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks

( The commission was established on November 27, 2002 (442 days after the attack) and their final report was issued on July 22, 2004.),

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_Commission_Report

By the time it was released in 2004, Bin Laden had claimed responsibility for the attacks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/September_11_attacks

Cheers

• Sage
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2016, 12:31:51 AM »

" the  Congress  and  the  President  created  the
National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States (Public
Law 107-306, November 27, 2002).
Our mandate was sweeping. The law directed us to investigate “facts and
circumstances relating to the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001,” includ-
ing those relating to intelligence agencies, law enforcement agencies, diplo-
macy, immigration  issues  and  border  control, the  flow  of  assets  to  terrorist
organizations, commercial  aviation, the  role  of  congressional  oversight  and
resource allocation,
and other areas determined relevant by the Commission."

The legislation providing the scope for the report

http://govinfo.library.unt.edu/911/about/107-306.pdf

That's why it never included the missing points that you use for evidence of a conspiracy, it was never intended to. That wasn't the purpose of the report. Might as well get a copy of a Dr Seuss book and point to the lack of reference in that as evidence of a conspiracy.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 22 queries.