ozopenletter.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Registered Members:-
If you are having difficulty logging in, contact Administration    ozopenletter-1@hotmail.com

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Official Narrative  (Read 3201 times)

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
Re: Official Narrative
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2016, 01:05:50 AM »

Cheers I have read the 9/11 Commission Report and it is a propaganda document designed to cover up the atrocity of the September 11 event and to further strip freedom and liberties from U.S, citizens. That document is also used to justify and cover up the non action on September 11.
I am interested in what actually happened to the World Trade Center complex and the events associated those events.
The Official Narrative, whatever it may be, has not addressed those issues and in fact has actively avoided them like the plague.
What I am interested in is, why has officialdom neglected address those issues.

By the way Wikipedia is far from being a reliable source on the events of September 11.
have you ever seen the Bin Laden video confessions? have you bother to compare the video Bin Ladens to the real Bin Laden
I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

Cheers

• Sage
« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2016, 01:27:23 AM »

You can't have read it because you claimed that it said things that it didn't. You don't even seem to be aware of its purpose.

You may be interested in what happened, but pointing to documents to support your position that don't say what you claim them to say or do what you claim that they do is not going to help you.

The report was never designed to answer that which you seek, so why you are looking for answers there puzzles me. And to use that as proof of a conspiracy??? It's beyond my comprehension.

Oh, and your reliable sources are what?

If you want to find answers, you do need to consider some facts and you don't seem to be using very many of those. You can't just make stuff up to fit your paradigm and expect that it not be debated when presented in a forum designed for that purpose.

"Some people go their whole lives without ever really living for a minute."

lightningdance

• Sage
« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2016, 08:09:30 AM »

lost it.

sam

• Veteran
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2016, 10:04:59 AM »

"Poddy, YOU claimed that the report said that the columns were sliced through. I just asked you to show me which report you read to make that statement. The report that I found did not say that. Could you just show me the source of your information rather than a picture that you acknowledge has been photoshopped?"

Same

ibis

• Active
« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2016, 10:09:14 AM »

he'll show you after he adds another option

sam

• Veteran
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2016, 10:12:18 AM »

lol

sam

• Veteran
« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2016, 10:50:05 AM »

Cheers you say that the 9/11 Commission report neglects to mention columns, I will just add that to the other myriad of other things that the neglected to mention and swept under the carpet, like the Newtonian laws.

Disregard the red square that, I expect it is the work of an overzealous photoshop editor, it is supposed to be a woman at the entry wound.
Here is some graphic proof of what the  they missed.  Count the number of columns severed. 

But that's the thing Poddy.  I can't see any severed columns.  What I can see are sections of the exterior columns dislodged at the points they were joined/connected.   You can see it so clearly.  I can see a few still hanging over a the joints.  Looking at the picture, I can see them being knocked out, not severed.

Frownland

• Sage
« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2016, 11:12:05 AM »

what of all of us who witnessed the attack ?  I saw (witnessed ) the planes penetrate the buildings .. i didn't imagine it.
to me a lot of the scepticism is based on the fact that a small group of terrorists brought the buildings down .. ''how could they do that ?'' well.. they did it.
the WTC buildings had nothing like the torsional rigidity of a stressed air-frame .. they were constructed of cheap lighweight materials like ''dry wall'' (gyprock) and aluminium and glass with a core of steel. there's little doubt the planes shape and the limited resistance a modern building offers made the entire event completely feasable and it panned out just as we witnessed   :)

sam

• Veteran
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2016, 11:20:21 AM »

"what of all of us who witnessed the attack ?  I saw (witnessed ) the planes penetrate the buildings .. i didn't imagine it."

Yes, there is that.  Forgot about it.  Were you there or watched it in real time on tv (like myself)?  Poddy, what's your take on the live telecast?

ibis

• Active
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2016, 11:21:47 AM »

I saw (witnessed ) the planes penetrate the buildings .. i didn't imagine it

what you say were holograms  :blank:

sam

• Veteran
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2016, 11:46:12 AM »

:o

sam

• Veteran
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2016, 02:16:49 PM »

There should be only one report version

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/sept11/911Report.pdf

OK, I've downloaded it.  Can you point to the page number where it says the jetliners severed perimeter and core columns?

lightningdance

• Sage
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2016, 05:45:53 PM »

Is this a joke thread? Like the moon landing theories that it never happened?

Cheers

• Sage
« Reply #43 on: April 06, 2016, 06:38:02 PM »

What I am interested in is, why has officialdom neglected address those issues.

Podds, whilst the report we have been referring to is not the one that holds the answers to your questions, (and was never intended to), how is it that you have come to the conclusion that there were not other investigations?

I have found some investigations conducted by the FBI, but not sure what other agencies may be responsible for such investigations.

I guess from here we go the route of identifying which issues you believe have not been addressed and which agencies should have been responsible for doing so.

So, now that we know it is not practical to refer to the report made by the 9/11 Commission as it was not created to address the issues that are on your mind, can we address the issues that you believe exist one at a time so that we can examine each point?

Cheers

• Sage
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2016, 01:14:08 AM »

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 22 queries.