ozopenletter.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This site was born on 31 March 2011.  Reactivated on 23 September 2015 Hit Counter reset to 0  ~~With your help it will grow into something worthwhile.~~

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Official Narrative  (Read 3520 times)

Icyfroth

• Mentat
Re: Official Narrative
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2016, 05:44:47 PM »

Saudi Arabia is livid over the recent passage of a bill in the U.S. Senate that would allow 9/11 victims’ families to sue the Middle Eastern nation.

The bill was recently passed by a unanimous vote, and while the Washington Times reports that President Obama has vowed to veto it, that hasn’t stopped the Saudi Arabian media from coming out swinging against the U.S. government.

According to a Breitbart report, a reporter representing Saudi Arabia is now claiming that the U.S. planned and carried out the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon to create the war on terror.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/3130396/saudi-arabia-legal-expert-says-that-u-s-government-blew-up-the-twin-towers-on-911/#b36VlPiIRwDoU4cl.99
Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2016, 11:09:13 PM »

Yep that fits very well into the course of events.
if anyone digs deep enough into the whole affair it becomes obvious that the american powers that be in colution with Israel are up to their necks in it.

Follow the money. As in most crimes if you follow the money it will lead you to the perp.
For instance, the Pentagon strike whiped out the team investigating the 2.5 trillion dollar  that could not be accounted for.
I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

Icyfroth

• Mentat
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2016, 09:48:26 AM »

It created the smoking gun that would leverage the US into war in the Middle East.

Very similar to the way Pearl Harbour leveraged the US in WW2

Previous to that, the Americans wanted no part of it.

Yet where is the outrage?

No-one is getting the message because it gets buried in celebrity news and falls off the page in a few days.
Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2016, 08:22:34 PM »

Icy, do some research on PNAC, Project for a New American Century.
I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 22 queries.