ozopenletter.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Registered Members:-
If you are having difficulty logging in, contact Administration    ozopenletter-1@hotmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Indisputable facts  (Read 1486 times)

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
Indisputable facts
« on: April 03, 2016, 07:45:43 PM »

On the 11th September 2001, some of buildings of the World Trade Centre collapsed and some were damaged.
Those that collapsed were WTC 1, WTC 2 and WTC 7. All the other buildings of the World Trade centre were damaged and were subsequently levelled.

This thread is ONLY for 100% indisputable facts.
I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

Frownland

• Sage
Re: Indisputable facts
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2016, 11:16:39 AM »

all claims are open to dispute though ..

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 11:25:51 AM »

I doubt that anyone would dispute the claims in the opening post
I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

Frownland

• Sage
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2016, 11:35:42 AM »

I doubt that anyone would dispute the claims in the opening post

the point is that under the regs you laid out, ''100% indisputable fact '' is not achievable .
 "likely scenarios backed by evidence '' is more like it.

Cheers

• Sage
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2016, 12:46:50 PM »

The buildings were made to withstand the impact of a Boeing 747. There was no consideration given to fuel load or number of passengers.

The Buildings were hit by Boeing 767 loaded with 20,000 gallons of jet fuel

Flight 11 had 76 passengers on board, Flight 175 had 46.

Flights 77 and 93 (the 757's) had 50 and 26 passengers respectively.

The planes hit at the 80th and 60th floors. The first two buildings hit by planes were 110 stories high.

The plane that hit the Pentagon was fully loaded with jet fuel but was the slightly smaller Boeing 757, but still a bigger plane with a fuel load than what structural engineers allowed for in their design.
"Some people go their whole lives without ever really living for a minute."

sam

• Veteran
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2016, 01:39:58 PM »

On the 11th September 2001, some of buildings of the World Trade Centre collapsed and some were damaged.
Those that collapsed were WTC 1, WTC 2 and WTC 7. All the other buildings of the World Trade centre were damaged and were subsequently levelled.

This thread is ONLY for 100% indisputable facts.

I didn't know they were all levelled.  Can you list all the buildings that were part of the WTC?

Cheers

• Sage
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2016, 05:49:14 PM »

Correction to above, the buildings were designed to withstand the impact from a Boeing 707, not a 747 as stated above.

"Leslie Robertson, one of the chief engineers working on the design of the World Trade Center, has since said he personally considered the scenario of the impact of a Boeing 707 or another jet airliner, which might be lost in the fog and flying at relatively low speeds while seeking to land at JFK Airport or Newark Airport. However, in an interview with the BBC, Robertson states, "with the 707, the fuel load was not considered in the design, I don't know how it could have been considered."[10][11]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collapse_of_the_World_Trade_Center

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2016, 07:14:37 PM »

Reply to Sam

Other buildings

The World Trade Center from the then newly completed West Side Highway in July 2001.
Five smaller buildings stood around the 16 acres (65,000 m2) block. One was the 22-floor hotel, which opened in 1981 as the Vista Hotel, and in 1995 became the Marriott World Trade Center (3 WTC) at the southwest corner of the site. Three low-rise buildings (4 WTC, 5 WTC, and 6 WTC) in the same hollow tube design as the towers also stood around the plaza. 6 World Trade Center, at the northwest corner, housed the United States Customs Service and the U.S. Commodities Exchange. 5 World Trade Center was located at the northeast corner above the PATH station and 4 World Trade Center was at the southeast corner. In 1987, a 47-floor office building called 7 World Trade Center was built north of the block. Beneath the World Trade Center complex was an underground shopping mall, which in turn had connections to various mass transit facilities including the New York City Subway system and the Port Authority's own PATH trains connecting Manhattan to New Jersey.

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2016, 07:23:23 PM »

Cheers, what you have presented is not "Indisputable fact". Most of what you have presented is in dispute and has been in dispute by millions worldwide ever since the 9/11 event.

Cheers

• Sage
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2016, 07:26:53 PM »

Which parts have been disputed?

The size of the planes?

The number of passengers?

Engineers design and considerations?

Fuel load?

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2016, 07:45:03 PM »

Which parts have been disputed?

The size of the planes? Yes

The number of passengers? Yes

Engineers design and considerations? No

Fuel load? Yes
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 23 queries.