ozopenletter.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This site was born on 31 March 2011.  Reactivated on 23 September 2015 Hit Counter reset to 0  ~~With your help it will grow into something worthwhile.~~

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I smell rot in Dallas  (Read 209 times)

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
I smell rot in Dallas
« on: July 10, 2016, 03:43:36 PM »

Just like the "Disintegrated" aircraft at the 9/11 events, we now have a "Disintegrated" perpetrator in Dallas, complete disintegration.
Allow me to indulge in a theory, Obama and the lefties want to get rid of the second amendment so what better way than to show a shooter causing mayhem with a firearm.  But that poses a question was there actually a nutty shooter or was there some theatrical production to make it appear as tho there was a shooter?

Now you may say that people lost their lives, yes, that completes the scene and adds realism.
The gun issue is again reignited.

Added advantage, it also took the focus off Clinton in light of the FBI investigation result.

I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

Frownland

• Sage
Re: I smell rot in Dallas
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2016, 04:16:26 PM »

most likely the police actions were coordinated from Dallas . Obama ,most likely had nothing to do with them. i think it's one person trying to even up the ledger and many are disappointed that he was a christian ex-military . not what they hoped for.
what i'd glean from this incident is the fact that there are military (and ex) so unhinged by war and US gun culture that there will be more incidents . 

ibis

• Active
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2016, 06:30:57 PM »

oh geezus  :o

Frownland

• Sage
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2016, 06:32:28 PM »

yep , left an egg for you bird . whats your take on it ?

ibis

• Active
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2016, 07:25:27 PM »

a racist extremist hate minded thug killed 5 innocent individuals because they were WHITE
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 22 queries.