ozopenletter.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This site was born on 31 March 2011.  Reactivated on 23 September 2015 Hit Counter reset to 0  ~~With your help it will grow into something worthwhile.~~

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hilary Made Decent By Niqab  (Read 855 times)

Icyfroth

• Mentat
Hilary Made Decent By Niqab
« on: August 02, 2016, 07:23:05 PM »

A provocative Melbourne street artist has found his own way to get around the issue of censorship.

The artist, known as Lushsux, is behind the controversial mural of Hillary Clinton where she was depicted "near-naked" in a swimsuit.

The mural displayed on the side of a Melbourne business in Footscray was deemed offensive by the local Maribyrnong Council.

The council had asked the business owner to remove the mural.

Lushsux's latest move was to censor the mural of US Democratic presidential candidate Mrs Clinton, by covering her scantily-clad body with a niqab.

The swimsuit-clad Clinton mural led to the artist's Instagram being taken down.

He then started a new Instagram account "due to censorship".

His two-storey mural of a naked Donald Trump in Melbourne's CBD also drew complaints.

Shortly after the mural of the US Republican presidential candidate went up, it was censored in typical Lushsux style.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-08-01/melbourne-artist-censors-hillary-clinton-mural-with-niqab/7680220

I bit Hilary wishes she looked as good as that in a bikini lol. Or a Niqab, for that matter.
Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
Re: Hilary Made Decent By Niqab
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 08:08:43 PM »

Oh !!!! my poor scorched eyeballs !!!

my intestines almost rose up and tried to strangle my optic nerves Ptoooeee !!
I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

ibis

• Active
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 08:51:22 PM »

if she really looked like that and gave head maybe bubba wouldnt stray

Icyfroth

• Mentat
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 09:44:19 PM »

I believe their daughter Chelsea is thinking of going into politics.

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2016, 01:08:33 AM »

"I believe their daughter Chelsea is thinking of going into politics."

In tat case I feel sorry for the poor wallflower
I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

Icyfroth

• Mentat
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2016, 10:40:49 AM »

she's actually looking quite good. Remember how mean the press were about her looks when Bill was in office?

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2016, 05:14:53 PM »

she's actually looking quite good. Remember how mean the press were about her looks when Bill was in office?
Makeup, filters and camera angle can make the outside appearance more acceptable but if you look behind the façade there is pure evil,

If you have observed Bill lately you will find that he is in the early stages of dementia

Icyfroth

• Mentat
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2016, 05:26:23 PM »

What! Another one! Same a Ronnie Reagan?

Frownland

• Sage
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2016, 05:38:30 PM »

What! Another one! Same a Ronnie Reagan?

at least clinton had the decency to wait until leaving office  :laugh:

lightningdance

• Sage
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2016, 09:24:15 AM »

God help America if Clinton gets in. She's a liar and a money grubber, power hungry in the extreme. She doesn't care about America at all.

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2016, 05:21:17 PM »

Clinton’s acceptance speech is an hour I will never get back, even so, it has been a study in the habits of an octopus and the art of mass hypnosis. That is not too difficult to achieve, all that you have to do is distribute some flags and signs, plant some chant leaders among the audience, precede the candidate with some eloquent sycophants and then bring on the candidate. It would seem that there is a multitude entangled in the tentacles of the Clinton Cephalopod. Those far reaching tentacles are coiled round a plethora of individuals, companies, dignitaries, heads of state,  media, entertainment, crime syndicates, foreign countries, financial organizations etc. Many people have been coerce into describing Clinton as something she is not, in fact the exact opposite of the description. This person exhibits all the symptoms of a manic depressive coupled with delusions of grandeur and megalomania. Over 30 years there has been a parade of people who are, knowingly or unknowingly, being squeezed by the Clinton Cephalopod. I hope that American people are aware enough to disallow this octopus from gaining the greatest power in the land. As we have seen, executive orders have been abused by Obama.

No self respecting person, with even just one brain cell, would add any credence the cacophonous diatribe that is Obama's speech. Here are just a few points contained in that speech, He is under the misconception that Clinton is the most qualified candidate. Is 30 years of corruption, lies, theft and blackmail a prerequisite to hold the highest public office in the land?  Obama's diatribe was crafted for the most uninformed Americans who have absolutely no knowledge of a world other than the USA. Americans have been dumbed down over half a century, it is much easier to have control over a population of unaware people bred to be consumers and cannon fodder than a population that is educated and enlightened
If Clinton is elected.  God help America and the world.
WAKE UP AMEERICA !!!!!

Frownland

• Sage
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2016, 06:19:07 PM »

they wont wake up .  look at the alternative , an absolute moron with no credentials who cant possibly represent anyone apart from Putin. 
  at this stage they need her (at least until he's dead anyway )

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2016, 06:18:53 AM »

Frownie, here are Clintons parliamentary achievements

2004 Kate Mullany National Historic Site Act
(Establishes the Kate Mullany National Historic Site in Troy, New York. Authorizes appropriations.)

2006 A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at  2951 New York Highway 43 in Averill Park, New York, as the
 "Major George Quamo Post Office Building".
(Names post office after Major George Quamo, U.S. Army)

2008 A bill to designate a portion of United States Route 20A,  located in Orchard Park, New York, as the  "Timothy J. Russert Highway" 
(Named U.S. Route Highway after late journalist, Tim Russert)

I wouldn't call the naming post office and a portion of a highway or designating a historic site a high achievement.

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2016, 06:31:17 AM »

What exactly were Hillary’s accomplishments as a U.S. Senator?

As reported by Washington Examiner, of the 713 pieces of legislation she sponsored or co-sponsored during her 8-year senate career, only three pieces of legislation that she sponsored became law.

As documented by Congress.gov, these “monumental” laws were:
1.S.3145 – A bill to designate a portion of United States Route 20A, located in Orchard Park, New York, as the “Timothy J. Russert Highway”.
2.S.3613 – A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 2951 New York Highway 43 in Averill Park, New York, as the “Major George Quamo Post Office Building”.
3.S.1241 – Kate Mullany National Historic Site Act

Just to recap, these were bills that: renamed a highway after a journalist; re-designated a post office; and deemed a brick house in Troy, N.Y., as a national historic site to honor a 19th-century female union leader.

In other words, they were laws passed to turn otherwise ordinary things – a highway, a post office, and a brick building – into something “historic.” That’s quite a message, coming from the Hillary Clinton campaign.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 22 queries.