ozopenletter.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Registered Members:-
If you are having difficulty logging in, contact Administration    ozopenletter-1@hotmail.com

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: You've Squat To Be Joking!  (Read 632 times)

Icyfroth

• Mentat
You've Squat To Be Joking!
« on: August 16, 2016, 07:37:07 PM »

Australia forced to install ‘squat toilets’ in government building after migrants continually ‘made a mess’ by STANDING on Western loos.

A GOVERNMENT building in Australia has installed squat toilets because migrant staff kept STANDING on conventional Western loos.
The new Australian Taxation Office in Melbourne put in the conveniences after staff at its Canberra headquarters kept perching with their feet on top of the toilet seat.

As many as one in five workers at the ATO are immigrants from a non-English-speaking background, and bosses have said that they want to “accommodate for the different needs” of their staff.

The new office in Melbourne had squat loos installed after several complaints about the “mess” left by workers at the capital’s HQ.
The Canberra office even had to put up stickers showing people how to sit on the toilet.

Jeff Lapidos of the Australian Services Union said some immigrant workers would “put their feet on either side of the toilet seat and quite often miss.

“It wasn’t good for other staff who came along afterwards and would have to complain repeatedly about the state of the toilets.”
A large number of ATO staff are from south-east Asia and the sub-continent, where squat toilets are common.

He also said it was likely that more western toilets would be REPLACED with squats to accommodate immigrant workers.

“I can imagine it will spread throughout new buildings and I can even see them appearing in other places where toilets are being replaced”, he said.

Justin Untersteiner, ATO acting chief finance officer, said: “We are committed to maintaining an inclusive workplace that engages, informs and supports all our employees, whatever their background,” he said.

“This commitment includes building designs with a range of facilities that cater for the different needs of our employees.”

Australian Multicultural Foundation executive director Hass Dellal welcomed the squat loos — saying it was a sign Australia was catching up with the rest of the world.

He also argued the squat loos were better because they allowed for a “more natural bowel movement”.

“I wouldn’t be surprised if in 30 years’ time, all buildings had to have both styles”, he said.

Entire Article Here

They're working in our Tax Office and don't even know how to use a toilet?

OMG! Who the eff is running this country?

Schitt hits the fan takes on a whole new meaning!

Erk blerk blerk.
Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

Frownland

• Sage
Re: You've Squat To Be Joking!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 08:06:05 AM »

we were designed to use squat toilets.. (more efficient physiology ) hanson was designed to whinge and bitch.
whining cow needs a real issue .
who's running the country ? the liberal national coalition (for the moment anyway)

Icyfroth

• Mentat
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 08:33:26 PM »

"we were designed to use squat toilets.. (more efficient physiology ) hanson was designed to whinge and bitch.
whining cow needs a real issue .
who's running the country ? the liberal national coalition (for the moment anyway)"

That's bullodoriferous brown stuff that sticks to your shoes, Frowno.

Standing on the toilet seat and odoriferous brown stuff that sticks to your shoesting an pissing any old where is disgusting and uncivilised.

The ATO installing squat toilets is to allow those dirty buggers who can't adapt to western toilets to keep away from civilised ppls toilets.

Frownland

• Sage
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2016, 02:52:14 PM »

unless you have hard data as opposed to chinese whispers (not very PC am i )
 i don't believe the lies . the most common gross thing i encounter on a semi-regular basis  are large aussies smelling of urine .  big smelly junk -food munchers swigging coke out of a 2 litre bottle are by far the largest source of human pong in this country.

Cheers

• Sage
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2016, 03:53:55 PM »

When I was in Singapore, most places I went to had both kinds of toilets. They're happy enough to make adaptations to make "us" feel comfortable, I see no reason why Australia can't do the same, especially as we do encourage migration and tourism from countries whose culture it is to use the alternative.

Besides, the poor buggers work for the tax department, would there be a job which would attract more public derision? Give 'em some comforts as compensation. We often see media reports of migrants stereotyped as not working and "bludging" off the Aussie tax payer, receiving all sorts of benefits, this time we're criticizing the ones that are working and contributing?

If something as insignificant as a toilet helps to make someone's life easier/more comfortable, then I can't see the harm. It'll no doubt be a lot more pleasant for those who prefer to use the "western" style toilets anyway.

Different cultures, I guess. I know a few people who consider it dirty and disgusting to wear shoes worn outside, inside the house or to have pets inside the house. I guess it's what we are used to.

And yep, plenty of stinky people out there who could do with a bath and a cake of soap.
"Some people go their whole lives without ever really living for a minute."

Icyfroth

• Mentat
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2016, 08:21:04 AM »

The only way I agree with squat toilets in an Australian Government Building is to keep the primitives, who like to stand on western style toilet seats and leave their hit and miss bowel and bladder contents all over the floor, out of toilets that civilised ppl like to use.

Frownland

• Sage
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2016, 12:43:49 PM »

civilised ? civilised people are not bigots . civilised people disregard ferkwits like hanson . a toilet does not civilise you ..  primitive is locking innocent people up and supporting it.

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2016, 01:23:17 PM »

What has the world come to? What could be simpler than to sit down to drop a darkie?
I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

Frownland

• Sage
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2016, 02:01:07 PM »

ask hanson . her contributions so far are toilet criticisms . she really tackles the big issues confronting Australia  :laugh: :laugh:
icy thought it so groundbreaking she posted it on four forums  :laugh: :laugh:

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2016, 05:34:21 PM »

I don't think it was so much ground breaking, it was more like highlighting the utter stupidity of current political correctness and pandering to the crazy demands of people with the inability of craping sitting down. Perhaps those minorities might like to consider crapping standing on their head :)  >:D
I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

Frownland

• Sage
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2016, 05:55:21 PM »

yeah , i know you hate immigrants . immigrants from earlier batches want to shut the door , it's a common theme. any excuse no matter how shallow. toilets FFS ..

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2016, 11:03:37 AM »

As usual frownie, you are grossly mistaken once again. You assume that you know something when you don't even have a clue. Again you have pounced without giving even a vague thought to what you assume that you know. I am at a loss to comprehend why it is that you consider it prudent that country that offers sanctuary to an immigrant has to pander to the whims of someone that they have offered sanctuary to. It is true that I hold in low regard immigrants that have gained access to the country by force and under false pretences instead of following due legal process. By making further demands instead of assimilating to the local country identity they are showing ingratitude to the country that they forced their way into which makes them like invaders. I happen to believe that immigrants who are prepared to go the normal legal processes are the ones that assimilate and are accepted as true Australian citizens

Frownland

• Sage
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2016, 04:52:53 PM »

I disagree with the assessment of the situation as you see it but we've known that for years .  her pooping obsession (hanson) has made her a laughing stock (actually it hasn't , she's always been)
Leaving people on islands as an example is flawed anyway , people just fly in.

Icyfroth

• Mentat
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2016, 08:03:13 PM »

You have the same obsession about certain politics as a certain poster has about the police.

To the point where any rational discussion with you is futile. You are so wide off the mark, you couldn't find your backside if you used both hands lol.

Boris, of course, thinks you're doing good works.

Oh la,

:D

Frownland

• Sage
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2016, 08:19:43 AM »

there's nothing rational about hanson or yourself froth.  joanie is easily the brightest person no longer on jozo , and easily the most obsessed . to call me obsessed merely because i don't subscribe to 1950's bullsherp is ludicrous  .. it was you who started this thread in 5 different places ? who's obsessed ?  :laugh: :laugh:
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 22 queries.