ozopenletter.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This site was born on 31 March 2011.  Reactivated on 23 September 2015 Hit Counter reset to 0  ~~With your help it will grow into something worthwhile.~~

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Hillary Clinton having a bit of a Gillard problem  (Read 1386 times)

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
Hillary Clinton having a bit of a Gillard problem
« on: September 12, 2016, 06:52:46 PM »

Clinton is sort of doing a Gillard moment.
https://vid.me/UjS5
I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
Re: Hillary Clinton having a bit of a Gillard problem
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2016, 01:23:53 PM »

In fact if you look real closely it is more like a "Weekend at Bernie's" moment.
I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

Frownland

• Sage
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2016, 01:35:59 PM »

seems a bit of a non -event . donalds gut looks like heart attack material to me  :laugh:

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 04:10:08 PM »

Non event?? Look again, Clinton was dragged into the paddy wagon like a rag doll. Apparently pneumonia can cause a catatonic state according to the Clinton medical team. The spin doctors called it a stumble, when in fact she was flacked out and bundled into the paddy wagon.

Frownland

• Sage
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2016, 04:35:44 PM »

i've already seen the footage , i've also seen the footage of her looking OK since.
 this is an odd situation really , arguing over an election we have no stake in ..   :laugh:

Frownland

• Sage
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2016, 04:40:03 PM »

and how it relates to a much younger healthier woman getting her heel caught in soft earth and falling over i have no idea .

Icyfroth

• Mentat
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2016, 09:04:26 PM »

Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2016, 10:19:24 PM »

I have it on good authority that Monica thought Billy was a bit distasteful  :angel:

lightningdance

• Sage
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2016, 08:48:53 AM »

I think Donald has destroyed his chances, the bar room banter about women, and yes it was private and a lot of men do it, it's now out there and the left will run with it right up until the election and then.... Hillary will have achieved her life ambition.

Its sad for the USA because they really need a leader, not somebody who has ticked the Presidency off their bucket list.

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2016, 09:28:43 AM »

LD if the Yanks are too stupid to see the difference between what someone has said 10 years ago and criminality that tis the Clinton Machine then the US and the world are in for a hard and dangerous time in the 4 years ahead.
If you have an interest then follow the money, and the body count that the Clinton Machine has left behind over 30 years.

lightningdance

• Sage
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2016, 10:03:14 AM »

Oh I know Poddy, the Clinton anomaly, its breathtaking in its criminality and manipulation. Hillary rules with an iron fist and Bill is a money making machine.

I am in despair for the world while ever Clinton is in power, its a tragedy, a real life tragedy. She is there for the power, nothing else, it's frightening. It's eerie how whatever she says we have heard already from Labor here and especially Gillard, say anything to get into power.

Will the Clintons and Gore be remembered for their infamy like Hitler and Mussolini? they should be.

Frownland

• Sage
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2016, 10:36:56 AM »

what (i forgot ,  the words are filtered here because we aren't old enough or wise enough to choose out own)

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2016, 10:47:02 AM »

Old enough? Frownie age has nothing to do with decorum. The filter is in place for those who are unable to have any decorum :) O0

Frownland

• Sage
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2016, 11:00:21 AM »

I didn't think you liked nanny states ? it's a common complaint of RW folks yet it's fine if they do it. Anyway , i know the rules and accept them here.

lightningdance

• Sage
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2016, 11:37:16 AM »

Really if you have nothing to say don't say it. An expletive for a reply just because you don't agree with the premise shows a lack of debate skills.

Tell us why you think Clinton deserves to be president frown. Me? I've given up on any decent politician who really cares for the people he represents is ever going to happen.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.084 seconds with 22 queries.