ozopenletter.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This site was born on 31 March 2011.  Reactivated on 23 September 2015 Hit Counter reset to 0  ~~With your help it will grow into something worthwhile.~~

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Hillary Clinton having a bit of a Gillard problem  (Read 1657 times)

Frownland

• Sage
Re: Hillary Clinton having a bit of a Gillard problem
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2016, 12:00:52 PM »

i don't particularly like either . she at least knows what to do and that's the best that can be hoped for . she's a crook you say ? so is he. 
he seems finished now anyway .

ibis

• Active
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2016, 12:26:44 PM »

she at least knows what to do

not according to monica and bubba ;)

Frownland

• Sage
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2016, 12:33:59 PM »

she at least knows what to do

not according to monica and bubba ;)

a good trump come-back . a little worn out though (it's fraying at the edges)
none of that seems to be helping him anyway , lets punt OK ? if trump wins i buy a trump t-shirt if clinton wins you do the same  :laugh: :laugh:

lightningdance

• Sage
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2016, 04:54:38 PM »

Trump won't win he's completely shot himself in the foot. And  the stupid Republicans are coming out en masse to dis endorse him.

They might as well just hand her the presidency and forget about the ballot...stupid stupid stupid.

Hi Ibis  :)

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2016, 07:07:48 PM »

Don't write off Trumps strategy skills just yet. It was not Trump that shot himself in the foot this time, it was the Clinton Cartel doing what they have been doing for 30 years. There is a lot of ammunition that Trump could use but like a good strategist the ammo is being saved until closer to the time of the election.

Frownie, I will hold you to what you have said and will be looking forward to seeing you wearing the T-shirt :)
I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

lightningdance

• Sage
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2016, 07:17:23 PM »

I think Trump has blown it podds, it won't  matter what he brings out about Clinton, too much damage has been done. Just my opinion iykwim.

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2016, 08:36:03 PM »

We will see :)
I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

Icyfroth

• Mentat
« Reply #22 on: October 09, 2016, 09:08:30 PM »

I think ppl will see it for what it is, a smear campaign to shut him down and lampoon him. It'll be hard for him to prevail.

They're really levelling everything they've got at him. It's disgusting and may well work, no matter what a criminal Ms Clinton is.

If she gets the presidency she'll continue on with the Bush and Obama legacy, which is shameful.

Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

Goldenjet16

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2016, 09:27:46 AM »

It's amazing how caressin stupid those liberal assholes on community spirit are.. The have no clue about politics in the states... And why Trump is president.. Needless to say we had no one to vote for.. But sent a message to the status quo government assholes... About how tired we are of the Ol' boy.. Dems  and Gop..in government.. That we're willing to give anyone else a try... What morons...I know one from the states there who is a total ass wipe..

Icyfroth

• Mentat
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2016, 02:56:31 PM »

it amazes me how blinkered they are, Jet. It's not just on the American boards, either.
Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

lightningdance

• Sage
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2016, 09:22:47 AM »

Well I have to eat my words, Donald Trump won and won big, Americans are jubilant and from what I've seen so far from Pres Elect. it all looks good.

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2016, 12:06:30 PM »

The huge rallies gave it away Trump connected with the wishes of the people and not the elite. The elite wrote off Trump as a clown and a joke forgetting that he is a boy from Queens an has a very high IQ coupled with a burning desire to win regardless of the odds. He is also a tactician. You don't get to be a multi billionair without the above qualities

lightningdance

• Sage
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2016, 08:28:08 AM »

I think ppl will see it for what it is, a smear campaign to shut him down and lampoon him. It'll be hard for him to prevail.

They're really levelling everything they've got at him. It's disgusting and may well work, no matter what a criminal Ms Clinton is.

If she gets the presidency she'll continue on with the Bush and Obama legacy, which is shameful.

Same as they did with Abbott.

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2016, 10:49:25 AM »

If Abbott was more Trumpian he would have prevailed, just needed showmanship. His policies were good he just needed to present them better. Trump used Abbott's border policy.

lightningdance

• Sage
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2016, 12:16:50 PM »

Non event?? Look again, Clinton was dragged into the paddy wagon like a rag doll. Apparently pneumonia can cause a catatonic state according to the Clinton medical team. The spin doctors called it a stumble, when in fact she was flacked out and bundled into the paddy wagon.

She was gone, gone for all money, a limp rag. Also I wondered why they rushed her to that apartment? and next thing you know she's outside waving and smiling. I'd like to know what they shot her through with?.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.066 seconds with 22 queries.