ozopenletter.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This site was born on 31 March 2011.  Reactivated on 23 September 2015 Hit Counter reset to 0  ~~With your help it will grow into something worthwhile.~~

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Is anyone following the US Presidential Election?  (Read 3167 times)

lightningdance

• Sage
Re: Is anyone following the US Presidential Election?
« Reply #30 on: October 09, 2016, 10:08:05 PM »

The next debate? Will it help him or will Clinton destroy him.

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2016, 03:37:01 PM »

I watched the debate and the gloves came off. If you decide to watch it make up your own mind.
In my opinion she was pawned. Even the Debate Fly got involved and sought out the thing that most flies gravitate towards.  >:D

I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

lightningdance

• Sage
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2016, 05:28:27 PM »

She imploded, Trump triumphed, even with the moderators, the media and his own party against him, he was brilliant and they are all talking about it.

Frownland

• Sage
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2016, 05:39:18 PM »

he's already done. finished . looming behind her like a coked -up dog that he is ''sniff sniff sniff''  i don't like her , but he's not fit for anything but groping.

Icyfroth

• Mentat
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2016, 06:18:40 PM »

who did he grope? Did anyone come forward and say he did?

No.

What he said was, if you're a celebrity you can do anything to women. Grope them on the the Pu55y whatever, you can do what you like. Words to that effect.

Unlike Ms Clinton. Not only condoned her husband, when he was in office as POTUS, to use his power to get gratuitous sex from a staffer, and had other affairs during his presidency, she then attacked the women as trailer-park trash and other rude names.
Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2016, 06:58:24 PM »

It just goes to show, once a leftie always a leftie, it becomes a dogma, ingrained and indelible. Frownie you have become affected and there is not much hope of redemption I'm afraid but even so we will not give up on you :)
I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2016, 07:21:31 PM »

For anyone who is interested here is a link to about 20 online polls that you can vote in and you can see the results. There is only one out of the lot that has Clinton in front, most of them has Trump on around 75% to 90% ahead as the winner of the debate

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/10/09/polls-polls-polls-so-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/

CNN (Clinton News Network) has Clinton in front by 57 to 34

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2016, 07:48:34 PM »

Some main stream media polls are have selective polling hahahahaha if you choose Clinton it counts the vote but if you choose Trump the site returns an error and logs you off. Typical Clinton type action.

lightningdance

• Sage
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2016, 08:34:57 AM »

They're both deplorable and this election has shown just how shallow politics are, here and everywhere else.

The Brexit and now the EU wanting to wrest their countries back from central dominance, the rise of Trump and the failure of Turnbull all reflect just what a gutful the people have of the political classes.

Frownland

• Sage
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2016, 01:26:33 PM »

It just goes to show, once a leftie always a leftie, it becomes a dogma, ingrained and indelible. Frownie you have become affected and there is not much hope of redemption I'm afraid but even so we will not give up on you :)

you should. (give up) i never tried with you . knew it was a waste of time.  the paragraph above could be turned on you with a few slight changes . once a RWNJ always a .. the usual stuff. you back sex offenders and defend them because it suits your view ? thats as rusted on as it gets.

Icyfroth

• Mentat
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2016, 03:35:51 PM »

you back sex offenders and defend them because it suits your view ?

What sex offenders does Podds, back Frowno?

Or is that just another one of those throwaway lines that you use when you've got nothing else?

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2016, 04:12:29 PM »

You never know Icy, one day realisation may dawn on Frownie  so not giving up on his redemption still has some merit :)

Frownland

• Sage
« Reply #42 on: October 11, 2016, 05:22:06 PM »

you back sex offenders and defend them because it suits your view ?

What sex offenders does Podds, back Frowno?

Or is that just another one of those throwaway lines that you use when you've got nothing else?

the orange one , an offender by his own stupid boasting admission.  the fact that he gets away with it doesn't change anything. you back him too , not just Podds .

Icyfroth

• Mentat
« Reply #43 on: October 11, 2016, 07:01:47 PM »

The "orange one". Okaaay.

I take it you mean Mr Trump.

Who was recorded as making a sexist remark. A long way off being a sex offender. Not even close.

No I don't particularly back him, except he's all there is in opposition to the corrupt Ms Clinton.

Who, if we're going to bandy about sex offender accusations, is right up there in condoning her husband's digressions and abuse of power as POTUS to obtain sexual gratification.

Mr Trump is not even on the bottom rung of the ladder in comparison to the heights of corruption and depravity Mr and Ms Clinton have achieved.

Who, in turn, are small fry compared to the Kennedy brothers.

lightningdance

• Sage
« Reply #44 on: October 12, 2016, 12:21:33 AM »

Well said icy.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 22 queries.