ozopenletter.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This site was born on 31 March 2011.  Reactivated on 23 September 2015 Hit Counter reset to 0  ~~With your help it will grow into something worthwhile.~~

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Congratulations President Trump  (Read 441 times)

lightningdance

• Sage
Congratulations President Trump
« on: November 09, 2016, 10:28:29 PM »

Well done all the deplorables, showed  em all didn't they.

Icyfroth

• Mentat
Re: Congratulations President Trump
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 07:23:59 PM »

Absolutely and good on the Donald!
Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

Goldenjet16

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2016, 09:28:46 AM »

It's amazing how caressin stupid those liberal assholes on community spirit are.. The have no clue about politics in the states... And why Trump is president.. Needless to say we had no one to vote for.. But sent a message to the status quo government assholes... About how tired we are of the Ol' boy.. Dems  and Gop..in government.. That we're willing to give anyone else a try... What morons...I know one from the states there who is a total ass wipe..

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2016, 10:11:52 AM »

I agree GJ, but why limit your scope relating to those on C/S :) I think the qualification to become a member there, and not having been banned within 12 months, is a diminished intellectual capacity. Not only are the denizens of C/S clueless in politics, local or international, but that cluelessness extends to all walks of life.  >:D O0 ;D 
I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

Frownland

• Sage
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2016, 05:07:10 PM »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

lightningdance

• Sage
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2016, 08:26:29 AM »

CS is like looking back, back to the time of restrictive speech and the mind numbing unutterably boring few who inhabit there.

I would never go back there, most of them I don't know,  they all go on about mundane trite waffle. Not counting Tasfleur though.

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2016, 10:42:45 AM »

Tas is a real gem, I really don't know how she can stand the place, she must be a saint :)
I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 22 queries.