ozopenletter.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This site was born on 31 March 2011.  Reactivated on 23 September 2015 Hit Counter reset to 0  ~~With your help it will grow into something worthwhile.~~

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Some reasons why Trump ran for President  (Read 303 times)

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
Some reasons why Trump ran for President
« on: November 10, 2016, 06:59:43 AM »

Here are some of the reasons why trump ran for President of the US

The African Monkey humiliated Trump in front of his peers, Trump being an alpha male decided to get revenge and destroy the Monkey's legacy and take his job.

When he threw his hat in the Crooked Media dismissed him as a person of derision, bad call. Trump is a highly intelligent, competitive taction and being alpha male decided to do battle, against all odds and to suffer the slings and arrows and return fire with a cannon, ballsy gutsy move.

He did not need the fame, power or money and funded his own campaign so he was not on a string and could do as he saw fit.
As the campaign progressed he saw that the people were being screwed by the elite, law enforcement was corrupt, Clinton was anointed to be the next in line. The non indictment of Clinton pissed him off as it was a blatant miscarriage of justice.

So here we are and the elite  are now crapping their pants and the shredders in Washington are working 24/7 :police: :police: :police:

I look forward the Clinton Crime Cabal being in the clink

I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
Re: Some reasons why Trump ran for President
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 07:39:51 AM »

The White House eats Crow  >:D

I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

ibis

• Active
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 08:58:36 AM »

The African Monkey

wow did i read that right?

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2016, 09:36:06 AM »

Ibis, that was as retribution for the humiliation dished out by no less than the President of the US in front of peers without the ability for the recipient to respond.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.