ozopenletter.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Registered Members:-
If you are having difficulty logging in, contact Administration    ozopenletter-1@hotmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: PM Bob Hawke Rushed to Hospital  (Read 127 times)

Icyfroth

• Mentat
PM Bob Hawke Rushed to Hospital
« on: May 08, 2018, 06:56:09 AM »

Long-serving Labor prime minister Bob Hawke has been admitted to Royal North Shore Hospital in Sydney.

It is not yet known what Mr Hawke is being treated for, but wife Blanche d'Alpuget denied reports he suffered a stroke or pneumonia.

She said her husband was nothing more serious than a case of "the wobbles".

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/bob-hawke-in-hospital/ar-AAwT0Tl?ocid=spartanntp

He may have been Australia's most popular PM, but he and his chum PK started the ball rolling on the demise of Australian jobs due his free trade policies.
Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
Re: PM Bob Hawke Rushed to Hospital
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 11:35:35 AM »

It was most likely a booze related issue Icy. Bob loves his hops. and yes Hawke and Keating have a lot to answer for relating to the decline of Australia's job security and the economy, as  that other Labor "leader" Goof Whitlem it was Goof that started it all.
I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

lightningdance

• Sage
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2018, 11:51:31 AM »

Bob was an embarrassment to Australia, the PM's office and a drunken lout. Then he deserted his wife Hazel and ensconced his next wife into the mansion that Hazel was highly involved in building. He will not be a great loss but I don't wish him ill.

lightningdance

• Sage
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2018, 07:45:50 AM »

It was most likely a booze related issue Icy. Bob loves his hops. and yes Hawke and Keating have a lot to answer for relating to the decline of Australia's job security and the economy, as  that other Labor "leader" Goof Whitlem it was Goof that started it all.

He has cardio vascular disease because he has peripheral neuropathy caused by smoking, he still smokes, cigars but they are just as bad.

Icyfroth

• Mentat
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2018, 07:50:06 AM »

I guess at his age he could have anything or all of the above. he certainly looks gnarly.

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2018, 05:33:36 PM »

"he certainly looks gnarly."

Mentally, physically and emotionally. Suffer baby :)
I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

Icyfroth

• Mentat
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2018, 08:10:53 PM »

Oh well. Heard on the news tonight he'd fallen over and bumped his head. They were worried about bleeding on the brain.

Silly old bugger lol.

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2018, 01:24:05 AM »

Maybe Bob's mum dropped him on his head when he was a baby, that would explain some of his behaviour :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 22 queries.