ozopenletter.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This site was born on 31 March 2011.  Reactivated on 23 September 2015 Hit Counter reset to 0  ~~With your help it will grow into something worthwhile.~~

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Deep state, not Trump, is in control of US,  (Read 204 times)

Icyfroth

• Mentat
Deep state, not Trump, is in control of US,
« on: May 10, 2018, 09:26:34 PM »

Meeting with Donald Trump would be pointless because the deep state – not the president – controls the US, Bashar Assad said in an interview. He noted that the agenda of the deep state is to create conflict aimed against Russia.
In an exclusive interview with Athens daily Kathimerini, Assad said there was no reason to meet face-to-face with Trump, since the US president “says something today, and does the opposite tomorrow,” and is likely not even being in control of policy decisions.

[W]e don’t think the president of that regime is in control,” Assad told the paper, referring to Trump. “We all believe that the deep state, the real state, is in control, or is in control of every president, and that is nothing new. It has always been so in the United States, at least during the last 40 years, at least since Nixon, maybe before, but it’s becoming starker and starker, and the starkest case is Trump.”

https://www.rt.com/news/426342-trump-assad-deep-state-syria/

Presidents and Prime Ministers are just Strawmen.
Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

lightningdance

• Sage
Re: Deep state, not Trump, is in control of US,
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2018, 11:42:41 AM »

If he can get Nth Korea to de nuclearise then he really does deserve the Noble Peace Prize. The prize has been downgraded in many peoples eyes, too political,  and to give Obummer it just days into his presidency for a speech?? wtf!!!!! what a joke

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2018, 06:56:46 PM »

I tend to give the man a bit more credit. You don't become a multi billionair in real estate without the dog eat dog attitude and an appreciation of tactics. I think part of it is to look "not so smart", to give your opponent a false sense of security. If his campaign is an indication of what he is willing to put into winning then he is a winner. After all he is an Alpha male of the first order.
I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

Icyfroth

• Mentat
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2018, 04:17:44 PM »

Absolutely. But there are powers bigger than the POTUS!

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2018, 05:55:08 PM »

Yes there are. Now it is a battle of wits and tactics. My money (if I dad any) would be on trump :)
I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

Icyfroth

• Mentat
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2018, 07:09:49 AM »

I'd like to see him prevail too. Make America great again. But he doesn't have free reign.

I'm horribly disappointed he followed in Obama in bombing Syria AGAIN. Under the same pretext of chemical weapons.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 23 queries.