ozopenletter.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This site was born on 31 March 2011.  Reactivated on 23 September 2015 Hit Counter reset to 0  ~~With your help it will grow into something worthwhile.~~

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Justified  (Read 66 times)

lightningdance

• Sage
Justified
« on: January 06, 2019, 07:55:22 AM »

When you banned certain people and this forum collapsed because I and others followed the banned ones to another site I felt as if I had made the right move. How wrong I was.

The favouritism, ineptitude of the owner and then the unprofessionalism of the mods, whoever they were or are, the  backstabbing and lies, not to mention the filth finally got to me and I made the decision to leave that forum even though I had friends there I treasured.

The banned ones ended up getting banned again from other forums but are still allowed to stay on CR which is the main reason I won't go there again.

I would like to say to you Poddy, that you are totally justified in your initial action and many made the mistake of leaving here.

Happy 2019 to you and I hope others will return here but there is one I will not abide if that person ever is allowed back here.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 22 queries.