ozopenletter.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Registered Members:-
If you are having difficulty logging in, contact Administration    ozopenletter-1@hotmail.com

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FAKES on eBay  (Read 835 times)

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
FAKES on eBay
« on: September 29, 2015, 08:03:36 PM »

The above is just a tiny representation of the FAKE batteries being sold on eBay

There are literally thousands of sellers on eBay selling these fake items with the aid of eBay

The scam is so blatant that it beggars belief.

With today's technology it is physically impossible to pack anymore capacity than 3,400mAh into a 18650 battery package using Lithium Ion chemistry

The absolute maximum capacity that the package will hold is 3400 mAh yet manufacturers and suppliers brand their product in most cases as having any fictitious figure between 4000 mAh and in some cases at 10,000 mAh capacity.

I have performed exhaustive tests on all the batteries pictured above
On an average the battries pictured above have an actual capacity between 800mAh and at tops 1,200 mAh.

Daily there are thousands of buyers being defrauded with the full knowledge of eBay

I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
Re: FAKES on eBay
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2015, 01:11:21 AM »

Yet another blatant rip off.

These power banks claim to have a capacity of 50,000 mAh which equates to 50 Amper hours

The capacity of an average car battery is around that capacity.

For an enclosure of that size the absolute maximum that could be crammed in there is 5,200 and that is using the highest quality cells. There are  6 cells in the pack. High capacity cells of that size cost on an average $17 each

I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
Re: FAKES on eBay
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2016, 09:58:40 PM »

Yet another FAKE in eBay

If you happen to own an LG G3 Phone and you need a spare or replacement battery avoid this one

The capacity is grossly overstated Just like if you bought a dozen eggs and actually got 7 FRAUD!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 22 queries.