ozopenletter.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Registered Members:-
If you are having difficulty logging in, contact Administration    ozopenletter-1@hotmail.com

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dedicated to John (Monman12) who has passed away :(  (Read 2587 times)

lightningdance

• Sage
Re: Dedicated to John (Monman12) who has passed away :(
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2015, 09:35:44 AM »

Here was a man who deserved respect, a man who achieved much and graced us with his knowledge every day. No like the sycophantic adoration of minor success we see from many on cs for one.

chickaboom

• Veteran
  • Troll Hunter
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2015, 07:45:18 PM »

LD thats exactly what came to mind when
I read about his amazing life. .

iapetus_rocks

• Active
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2015, 09:19:14 PM »

I only knew him from his posts on CS and I'm amazed at how when some people have died, they were supposedly the best person on earth.
 Plenty of hypocrites out there and in here who were openly critical of his manner and post contents while he was alive who now suck up to his ghost, in a manner of speaking.

I didn't like him and have nothing good to say about him, so I'd better just shut up now.

lightningdance

• Sage
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2015, 04:56:07 PM »

I only knew him from his posts on CS and I'm amazed at how when some people have died, they were supposedly the best person on earth.
 Plenty of hypocrites out there and in here who were openly critical of his manner and post contents while he was alive who now suck up to his ghost, in a manner of speaking.

I didn't like him and have nothing good to say about him, so I'd better just shut up now.

How can you have an opinion on a mans life based on  just one facet? CS is no yardstick for anybody

iapetus_rocks

• Active
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2015, 11:09:27 PM »

That was the facet he chose to present and I have no problems making a judgement based on that. If he chosen to present himself differently, showing a bit of compassion for his fellows instead of just putting them down then I might have a better opinion of him.

He presented himself as a complete bastard and I judged him as he presented himself. Just because a person has died it doesn't mean they turn into saints of whom no ill should be spoken.

lightningdance

• Sage
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2015, 08:54:29 AM »

That was the facet he chose to present and I have no problems making a judgement based on that. If he chosen to present himself differently, showing a bit of compassion for his fellows instead of just putting them down then I might have a better opinion of him.

He presented himself as a complete bastard and I judged him as he presented himself. Just because a person has died it doesn't mean they turn into saints of whom no ill should be spoken.

I must have missed all that re Monman. Or maybe it was a conversation that I chose not to involve myself in if it didn't target me personally.

Many people put a personality out in social media that in no way really reflects the truth about a person..

lightningdance

• Sage
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2015, 08:56:31 AM »

I will miss Monman.

RIP

He will be missed by many I think.

ibis

• Active
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2016, 12:46:43 PM »

ohhhhh that is so sad. i really admired monman. he was the voice of reason who kept the slobs in line at chinwag.
RIP

lightningdance

• Sage
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2016, 04:28:42 PM »

ohhhhh that is so sad. i really admired monman. he was the voice of reason who kept the slobs in line at chinwag.
RIP
[/quote

Hi ibis, welcome and have a nice day:)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 22 queries.