ozopenletter.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This site was born on 31 March 2011.  Reactivated on 23 September 2015 Hit Counter reset to 0  ~~With your help it will grow into something worthwhile.~~

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: Politically Incorrect Jokes  (Read 9285 times)

Gossamer

• Very Active
Re: Politically Incorrect Jokes
« Reply #105 on: May 01, 2016, 03:50:47 PM »

lightningdance

• Sage
« Reply #106 on: May 02, 2016, 06:42:46 AM »

In Traditional Aboriginal culture young boys from 12 onwards are taken into the bush and curcumcised.

There was a woman who "identified" herself with Aboriginal culture and she had her 12 year old white son done. Stupid cow, she should have been prosecuted for child abuse and cruelty.

Kelli

ehZSRwnnEJugVFkEKqox
« Reply #107 on: May 13, 2016, 07:16:53 AM »

I think you're allowed to try any way you like of making a poem. You tried this and came up with something that quite surprised you maybe. You could try reading it once with its backstory and then another time without and see how diltnreeffy it is received.x

Icyfroth

• Mentat
Re: ehZSRwnnEJugVFkEKqox
« Reply #108 on: May 13, 2016, 07:41:24 PM »

I think you're allowed to try any way you like of making a poem. You tried this and came up with something that quite surprised you maybe. You could try reading it once with its backstory and then another time without and see how diltnreeffy it is received.x

Say what?
Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #109 on: May 13, 2016, 07:47:17 PM »

A poetic guest Icy, I do hope that you get an answer :)

I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.