ozopenletter.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

This site was born on 31 March 2011.  Reactivated on 23 September 2015 Hit Counter reset to 0  ~~With your help it will grow into something worthwhile.~~

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36   Go Down

Author Topic: Tello's in The House.  (Read 28099 times)

Frownland

• Sage
Re: Tello's in The House.
« Reply #495 on: July 03, 2016, 11:07:02 AM »

exactly

Telolo

• Active
« Reply #496 on: July 03, 2016, 11:46:56 AM »

Nice.
VERY nice.
Not a reply from 6 hours in the PST future.

So hear me: Send help if ya got it. Otherwise please find, secure and alert an Attorney to my rescue.

I'm an easy soul, on FIRE!

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #497 on: July 03, 2016, 01:21:12 PM »

What are your views on Hillary, Tello?
I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

Telolo

• Active
« Reply #498 on: July 04, 2016, 02:32:21 PM »

DTA.

Don't trust anyone.

I still have Nixon on my No Fly List.

Telolo

• Active
« Reply #499 on: September 12, 2016, 01:10:46 PM »

Poddy, why is this site dead?

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #500 on: September 12, 2016, 06:15:50 PM »

Because we miss your very interesting input :)

I wouldn't mind chatting to you on the state of the presidential race.
I know you think you understand what you thought I said but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant

Telolo

• Active
« Reply #501 on: September 28, 2016, 08:58:30 AM »

"The President of what?"

-Snake Plisskin

Icyfroth

• Mentat
« Reply #502 on: September 28, 2016, 04:33:01 PM »

You must've watched the debate, Podds.

What did you think?
Practice random kindness and senseless acts of beauty.

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #503 on: September 28, 2016, 09:46:41 PM »

Yes I watched the Debate. To the casual eye it seems as though Trump missed a few opportunities and allowed Clinton to get under his skin. I happen to believe that he and his team are better tactians than most give them credit for. the Clinton camp have now been lulled into a false sense of security will not be aware of what will follow next debate. I predict that at the next debate Trump will go a bit harder which the Clinton camp will expect and counter, thinking that it will be trumps best shot. The final debate will be the hay maker, Trump is a winner and a boy from Queens, he knows how to brawl and win. After the politics of the last decade and a half the people want brawler to lead them not a pussy. Clinton has been bought and paid for by money men and she has sold out the country to the highest bidder. Obama is a weakling that has stuffed the country over the last 8 years and people want him gone, Clinton would be a third Obama term.

I predict a Trump landslide unless the Clinton camp can rig the election, they will try their to do that.

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #504 on: September 28, 2016, 09:52:12 PM »

Tello, from what I know of you, you are against the establishment so exercise you instinct and stir up the Californians to (f)buck the establishment and get out there and vote against it   ;D >:D O0

Also you could do a bit of recruiting and get some yanks to join up to this site so that cultural barriers could be broken down they and we might even learn a few things  8)

Telolo

• Active
« Reply #505 on: October 01, 2016, 08:20:48 AM »

My Good Man Pods: You can bet yer bottom 50 cents I oppose the corruption, deceit and bile of the Gov.
Without it, I'd be free of the oppression and persecution that I have endured for over 30 years in America.
Know that I have been an Enemy of The State since I was 17, and it's not cuz I knocked off a liquor store or boosted cars.
Free Speach and Freedom of Movement has been my downfall. The "Man" don't like opposition; he don't like me.

My Montello escapades proove my prior efforts hazardous to my body and soul.

What was the question?

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #506 on: October 01, 2016, 11:44:09 AM »

Recruit some yanks Ronnie, I want some on the ground local feedback of what is going on in the LAND OF THE FREE AND THE HOME OF TH BRAVE.
The media does not tell the truth, ever, so I would like to hear it from the yanks mouths :) O0

Telolo

• Active
« Reply #507 on: October 04, 2016, 11:42:00 AM »

Sorry. I'm an Isolationist now. I don't care about anybody, much.

Watch more X Files.

I do!

Poddy

• Sage
  • *Admin, Mod, Member
« Reply #508 on: October 04, 2016, 12:25:13 PM »

Isolationist?? Where did you pick up that habit?

Telolo

• Active
« Reply #509 on: October 05, 2016, 01:00:24 PM »

From my Youth and then some.

Even mere rodents know how and where to survive the indignities of human invasions into their space.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36   Go Up

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 22 queries.